At Nancy Kissick’s Professional Nursing, Inc., our high standards are the reason you can trust our promise of quality service.
We uphold the following personal standards for all of our employees:
- A copy of all current personnel's documentation is on file.
- Skills inventory on all personnel is on file.
- Proficiency examinations are conducted for all skill levels.
- Reference checks are performed on each applicant to substantiate their credibility, qualifications, and experience.
- Recent clinical experience in the specialty requested is required.
- A personal interview is conducted with each employee to assure appropriate placement and discuss his or her special talents and interests.
- An annual health statement indicating the employee is free of infectious diseases and is in good health to work is kept on file.
- An on-going evaluation is maintained for all personnel.
- Continuing education is required of all employees.
- Employees are required to complete a comprehensive training program to protect themselves against exposure to blood-borne pathogens as stipulated by OSHA regulations.
If you are interested in employment, please call us at (586) 286-1141 or click here to Apply Online.
If you would like to request services, please call us at (586) 286-1141.
Nancy Kissick’s Professional Nursing Services, Inc.
Committed to Service, Excellence, and Quality Assurance
Established: June 1977
37040 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, Michigan 48036
phone: (586) 286-1141 · fax: (586) 263-7639